Along with your Student Ambassador application, please include a personal statement. Personal statements should be no longer than two pages, doubled spaced in 10 or 12pt Times New Roman font, and include the following information:
- Your reasons for applying for a fellowship or scholarship
- Academic strengths and challenges
- Any applicable internship/leadership/work experience or volunteer activities
- Your future academic and career plans, including an explanation of how a fellowship or scholarship and participation in an Abbey Road summer program will support these plans
- The reasoning you used to determine your preferred summer program choice
- Any other information you feel the Scholarship Committee should know
All applicants are required to upload a recent photograph, taken within the past year, along with their application.
All applicants must upload an official transcript along with their application.
Foreign Language Evaluation
If you are applying to the one of the following scholarships: Spanish Language Scholarship, French Language Scholarship, or Italian Language Scholarship you must include a Foreign Language Evaluation with your application. The evaluation must be completed by a language teacher who has supervised your work in the target language.
$500 Summer Fellowships Student Ambassador
$500 Fellowship applicants are not required to submit an academic recommendation or personal recommendation with their fellowship application. Summer Fellowship applicants are only required to submit the Student Ambassador application, academic transcript, recent photo and personal statement.