Every student chooses two classes: a major and an elective. Major classes meet every morning Monday to Friday, while electives meet three afternoons a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Major: Test Prep (SAT/ACT); TOEFL (international students)
Electives and Workshops: College Essay Writing, College Admissions
Students will also have two afternoons per week to attend many fun workshops, excursions and activities, such as kayaking or sailing at the local beaches, visiting museums, practicing Spanish with the locals, tasting local cuisine, and so on. We will always give you several options to choose from just to make sure there is something for everyone.
Important note: Curfew and Free Time
The students will have approximately 2 – 3 hours of free time per day, subject to our safety rules and guidelines. The curfew is at 11 pm on weekdays and 11.30 – 12 midnight on weekends, subject to change at program director’s discretion.
Some of our students’ favorites are:
- watersports on the beaches of Barceloneta
- admiring Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces at Casa Batllo and Casa Mila
- restaurant nights in the fashionable El Born district
- outdoor soccer match in Park Ciutadel
- flamenco dance concert
- exploring the popular Tibidado park
- shopping at Plaza Real
- Magic Fountain performance at Plaza Espagna
- picnic in Gaudi’s Park Guell