Discounted airfare available to early admission applicants!!!
August 1 – August 15
$3,995 (2 weeks)
ACT/SAT Test Prep
TOEFL Test Prep
College Admissions Prep & Essay Writing
For young people from Europe and all over the world who want to pursue their dream of studying in the United States, Campus USA is the perfect program. On this program students will learn how to find the right college, boost their TOEFL and SAT/ACT scores, and write a winning admissions essay.
Furthermore, we will provide year-round assistance with researching financial aid sources, writing letters of recommendation, improving your admission essays, helping our international applicants understand the necessary visa formalities, and much more.
Our students will live in an American campus environment with an immersive language and cultural component. They will converse in English with their instructors and peers, enjoy their favorite American sports, from baseball to lacrosse, and learn about what it’s like to be a freshman at a U.S. college.
Campus USA is an intensive test and admissions prep program focused on testing strategies, the college selection process, and the culture of higher education in the United States. We bring together test prep and college counseling professionals to work with you on SATs, the ACTs, and the Common Application.
In Barcelona you will live in comfortable, modern student apartments, a 10 min walk from Barceloneta and right next to a bustling local plaza. Here are some highlights:
- Enjoy the comfort of your own private studio apartment with a private bathroom, AC and fast-speed Internet
- Get re-energized at the rooftop pool and a private gym
- Taste fresh authentic food prepared by our culinary staff and local chefs
- Learn in a fun, interactive way, outside of the classroom (hence our Experiential Learning Method!)
- Make friends with young people from Barcelona and all over the world
- Enjoy the excursions to Figueres, Montserrat, and Tarragona
- All inclusive 2 week session
- Pre-Summer Tutoring Online (get an early start on your college search and admission essays!)
Our staff will buy fresh food for breakfast and lunch from the local markets and shops. Some evenings our staff and students will cook together, using own Spanish & Catalonian recipe book. We will also enjoy authentic local cuisine during outings to local restaurants. The program will provide you with daily groceries and house supplies and cover all other essentials.
You will live in modern, comfortable student studio-apartments, in the heart of Barcelona, near the bustling El Born neighborhood. Each student will have a private bedroom with AC and Internet and a private bathroom, the kitchens are shared with one other student next door. Our staff members live in their own studio apartments down the hall.
You will make new friends, learn to be independent and self-reliant, to share responsibilities with your fellow students, manage your daily schedule, and prepare for life in college!
Every student chooses two classes: a major and an elective. Major classes meet every morning Monday to Friday, while electives meet three afternoons a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Major: Test Prep (SAT/ACT); TOEFL (international students)
Electives and Workshops: College Essay Writing, College Admissions
Students will also have two afternoons per week to attend many fun workshops, excursions and activities, such as kayaking or sailing at the local beaches, visiting museums, practicing Spanish with the locals, tasting local cuisine, and so on. We will always give you several options to choose from just to make sure there is something for everyone.
Important note: Curfew and Free Time
The students will have approximately 2 – 3 hours of free time per day, subject to our safety rules and guidelines. The curfew is at 11 pm on weekdays and 11.30 – 12 midnight on weekends, subject to change at program director’s discretion.
Some of our students’ favorites are:
- watersports on the beaches of Barceloneta
- admiring Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces at Casa Batllo and Casa Mila
- restaurant nights in the fashionable El Born district
- outdoor soccer match in Park Ciutadel
- flamenco dance concert
- exploring the popular Tibidado park
- shopping at Plaza Real
- Magic Fountain performance at Plaza Espagna
- picnic in Gaudi’s Park Guell
If you were there...
College prep class
Hiking in Montserrat
Roof Swimming Pool
Weekend Day Trips
In addition to all the local sites in Barcelona, students will also discover many more amazing sites in Catalonia.
Some of the students’ favorites include:
- sailing and beach volleyball in Cadaques and Tossa de Mar
- an excursion to Dali’s museum in Figueres
- reliving Roman history in Tarragona
- discovering the awe-inspiring peaks of Montserrat and its Benedictine abbey
- a trip to Girona, with its beautiful architecture and rich Jewish heritage
Hiking in Montserrat
Catalan Dancing Festival
Soccer in Park Ciutadel
Watersports on the beaches of Barceloneta
Thai-chi on the beach
FC Barcelona Stadium
Want to learn more?
Complete the form and we'll reply within 24 hours.